The Library circulates Chromebooks, iPads, and WiFi hotspots with T-Mobile service. They must be checked out on an adult card in good standing, and the user must present a form of ID with their current address.
- There is a limit of one device per household at any one time.
- The device circulates for seven days. Service will be deactivated when it is past due.
- Keep the device in a dry, temperature-controlled environment.
- There are no holds and no renewals.
- There is a $1.00 per day overdue fine.
- The device must be returned fully charged, clean, and with the original case and cord.
- Do not return the device in the book drop; it must be presented to a staff member.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period before checking out another device.
- The Library is not responsible for websites visited on library devices or any damage to patron devices.
- If a device is returned past due, there will be a 3-month suspension of borrower privileges.
- If a device is not returned in its original condition (i. e. dirty, damaged, missing a cord or case, or with wrong cord or case), there will be a 6-month suspension of borrowing privileges.
- If a device is returned in the book drop or not directly to a staff member, there will be a 6-month suspension of borrowing privileges.
- If a device is lost, the borrower will be charged the replacement cost--$300.00 for a Chromebook or iPad and $80.00 for a hotspot.