Circulation Policies for Girard Free Library Items
- 7 Days: DVDs (adult and children's), hotspots/devices, and museum passes (i. e. Akron Zoo and OH WOW!); $1.00 per day overdue fine
- 14 Days: books (adult and children's), books on CD, music CDs, magazines, paperbacks; $.10 per day overdue fine
- Hotspots/devices and museum passes may not be renewed
- Hotspots/devices and museum passes must be returned to a staff member
- All other items may be renewed if there are no holds
- Overdue notices are sent out after 7 days and 14 days
- Bills are sent after 21 days
- Patron cards are blocked at $5.00 and above
CLEVNET Materials - Loan periods, renewals and fines follow the policies of the lending libraries.
Please refer to circulation receipts for due dates of CLEVNET materials.